18/02/2008

Short Testing




Last Monday,I lost my keys(room,motorbike,padlocks,pkv booth). How?

I left it on a chair on the ground floor of my block after jogging and walked to the back to see Benjamin as he was attempting to snap pics of monkeys.Just a few minutes later, I realised my key was not with me so i went back to the chair to check. It was gone!!!

I searched high and low....In my heart,I was saying,"ARGH!!! Not another test, God...".


I had spare keys but the worrying thing is - what if the person who took the keys had bad intentions? Now,my roommates have to lock their lockers and keep valuable stuff in the locker.


I prayed and left for music practice at church...The week was about to get busier and now this???



The next day came....I went to check at the office to see if anyone found it. None....

Then the next day,...none...

It was getting frustrating a bit coz I had to get a new locks,change the motorbike lock which is not very cheap and go duplicate another key for my room...Nevertheless,I waited although my roommates told me to do it quickly.



Thoughout this 2 days,I have been praying that God would give that person dreams to warn himif he had bad intentions. Just like in Genesis, through dreams, God warned 2 men who wanted to take Sarah as their wife on 2 seperate ocasions.LOL....


On thursday morning,during class...a senior SMSed me to tell me that my keys were at the office. Someone had just handed it over to the office. I didn't think she would have recognized my keys.


THANK GOD. It was indeed a short testing.


As u can see in the pic above,I was smilling happily as i swung my keys. A friend, Benjamin Ong, who loves to take pics, met me just after i got back my keys and decided to take a pic of me. The shirt pula so "tepat pada masanya"
-IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments: