it's time i tried one of those "emo" posts..hmmm..how do they do it?...
I am/have/feel
troubled
lousy
lazy
no mood
passionless no ambition
no direction
etc
Nobody can really see this coz some ppl say my face is expressionless...
maybe my mom did see some of this and told me that i've been acting different...
HAHAHA..anyway..ya..I do experience difficulties and emotional problems...but I'm tired of dwelling on them...By God's grace I'm continually renewed and changed...
No way am I dwelling on these useless feelings...Jesus didn't die on the cross and rose again for nothing...Although I still have so many problems, the only hope is still to fear God and obey Him...That's what King Solomon said after he tried everything under the sun...yup,he tried everything and all was VANITY...MEANINGLESS...His conclusion was
"Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty. God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad."
Ecclesiastes 12 :13-14
Also, I'm reminded in verse 1 " Don’t let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, “Life is not pleasant anymore.”"
25/06/2008
emo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Feelings, a good gift from God, as well as effective weapon for the Devil to use against us, especially we who are doing God's will. I came to realize that relying on feelings alone doesn't really help to solve our problems. The Bible did say something like this, "Don't lean upon your own understanding, but rely on the spirit of the Lord." I guess, the word 'understanding' also includes 'feelings' as well, as we are also using our feelings to explore the world around us.
Continue to strife for God, and keep on the good works that you have done for God's kingdom. If use one of my terms, we are soldiers, and soldiers don't feel, we just do what the Commander tells us to do. If we perish, let we be perished... But, if you are at the winning side, you don't have to worry about getting crushed by the Enemy. I am at that winning side, in the army of Salvation led by Lord Jesus, so are you.
Experiences of dealing with my feelings tell me one thing, that I don't have to feel a thing to serve God. REMEMBER, we are soldiers!
"Blessed is the mind too small for doubts."
(**Codex Adeptus Astartes, Space Marine Odyssey, Warhammer 40K)
**Just something I caught from the game Dawn of War that might be helpful.
*pat*
it will pass.
Not everyone is meant to express their emotions in the common ways of words or conversations. Many infact, speak through deeds. That's why those closest to you can see it.
MALAM!
Post a Comment