Here’s what I did slightly before, on and slightly after my 23rd birthday.
CAUTION...its gonna be long...take ur time.....hehe
Its 4am (23aug08) as I’m typing this…just couldn’t wait till tomoro..I feel so STONE now….
It was after 10pm dee(Thurs,21aug)…I was so “STONE” trying to do my tutorials. I kind of expected a call from S anytime soon. And so the call came……”oh man…I still can’t do these tutorial questions….argh!!! “ K fetched us out to Murni…
It was bout 10.30pm if I was not mistaken that we reached Murni….
While S and K were busy chatting most of the time, I watched the Olympics highlights on Astro…I did talk “a bit” from time to time we took turns talking bout our first crush la,…etc…..
Most of the time I was just laughing and enjoying the jokes and stories from S and K.
Then K had to meet his “semi” coz she was sick….So he left us at Murni at 12.40am…
I ended up chatting with S while enduring the 2nd hand smoke….we chat all sorts of whatever la…then at 2.40am, K came back with his “semi”, P. She was sneezing and blowing her nose due to cold but that didn’t stop her from “STONING” with us for the rest of the nite…
The nite continued with stories and jokes (accompanied by random acts and sounds from K), with occasional questions thrown at me because I was the birthday boy and I was too quiet…. And not to forget some lame jokes from me from time to time….So we STONEd on till Murni closed….have u done that b4?
Then we walked around to 7 eleven and then to the car and then to McDs. There we did the same thing as we did at Murni…..I can’t remember anymore actually…
We decided to sleep in the car do regain some energy for Dim Sum. So the car was parked in front of the Dim Sum shop while we slept from bout 6.20am till after 7am…Then we stormed into the Dim Sum shop…somehow P was the most energetic at that time…So it was the same thing again…stories, jokes and a little gossip bout someone( sorry God ) actually I dunno who the person is la…her name was never mentioned..I was just listening and commenting from time to time…
If I’m not mistaken, we refilled the chrysanthemum teapot 7 times(which later caused me problems when I was sleeping coz I had to wake up 3 times to go to the toilet)….. We left the shop at about 9.30am….S had to teach tuition at 11am and K had to work at 2pm…crazy la..They’re gonna be so STONE…
All in all, it was fun to watch 3 of these ppl talk…..and to talk with them of coz….
Next,,,tidur ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
After bangun, felt so STONE….suppose to study but no mood…
U know wat….I had a free gift from Hotlink ,which was I get to call all Maxis numbers on my birthday for FREE…yes…FREE.
I was so STONE and blur … My excuses were: don’t know what to say….malu…some ppl are working…the ppl I wanted to call are DIGI customers….no mood…
I ended up watching The Game Plan…then chat with my mom using MSN…..actually I was listening to her stories most of the time…
Then it was dinner time….I ate alone at 4th college..so “chharmmm”…it was only then (after 8pm) that I decided to use my FREE calls….I started calling who I felt I should call….then only I started Alphabetically…
I used the same lines for almost every call “Hi…you why I suddenly called u? coz I get to call all Maxis numbers for free today..only today…u know why? ………………………………… Coz its my birthday!”
Most ppl didn’t know bout such a gift by Hotlink….Only 1 person immediately said “Oh,its ur birthday!”
As time went by, my confidence grew…and I got heated up…I just wanted to call more ppl…. But TIME WAS RUNNING OUT…..I called ppl whom I hv never talked with for more than a year, ppl whom see quite often but never talk to, ppl who have graduated, etc etc…
At the “G” list I called a fren who then suggested we go out to do the tutorials I couldn’t do…I agreed…
While waiting for that fren, I continued to call ppl. It was 11pm already when I only reached “H….then at 11.30pm….that fren reached college already but I was still talking…aiyo… I was not done…. Jgn la potong steam….
That fren,ended up bringing me for bday supper….On the way to the makan place..I was still busy trying to accomplish as many calls as possible….
I just finished the K list at 11.58pm…I had to make a final call…so I called this fren from the P list….I missed a few numbers I would have called b4 P if had the time …but I had quickly choose someone to call….at the end this P fren offered to bake me a cake…wat liau…malu la….but cannot say no rite…
Aiyo…I really regret not calling earlier…..sob…. so i failed to accomplish my target...
After chatting and makan, that “G” list fren brought me to 9th coll to do the tutorials I couldn’t do on my own….I was half STONE but at least I could understand what he taught me…it was after 3am that we could not tahan staring at Maths anymore….
Then balik tak tidur lagi….main facebook and typed this experience into Word ,then tried to add the "read more" feature into my blog, which worked....
23/08/2008
23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
For a quiet person you sure blog long.
XD we left the dim sum place at 930am.
Still have many birthdays for you to call people. Start planning early. XD
correction done...
hope i'll be able to do it better next time...of coz it'll be harder if i hv more numbers added in my hp by next year
Post a Comment